Expression

Expression

Sunday 15 November 2015

My Thank You

So to everyone who has supported me on this blog especially Tahlitha who gave me the idea of what to blog about, everyone who has visited even if it was one time, to everyone who has shared it and promoted my blog, to everyone who has comment whether on the blog or to me in person, to everyone who big me up on whats app, those who sent me pics to be added, Thank You soooooo much!! Your effort has not been in vain. I really appreciate the support and I have found that I really like blogging especially on this topic. Remember I told you this was a school project? Well it has been graded already I got a fantastic 98% (the teacher does not give 100% and this was the highest grade possible). Popularity/interest was on of the criteria and because at the time I had gotten over 300 views, I was able to get full marks for that area. Thank you guys so much and I shall continue this hobby but currently life has me a way. Anyways, thank you all for pushing it to over 400 now and I've gotten views from Asia and Europe. woop woop! As promised, the slide show will be added soon. Minor complications have prevented me from getting it up and rolling already. Thanks again :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment