Expression

Expression

Thursday 29 October 2015

Introduction and Welcome fellow 4c-4d hair types

"Remove the kinks from your brain, not your hair" Marcus Garvey. Whether you are transitioning, you have transitioned or you've been a naturalista all your life, this blog is a must read for you. You will find out all my struggles and glory as it relates to my hair, get tips I have gotten and basically hear all my views and knowledge as it relates to natural hair. 

A warm welcome to all interested parties to my blog. It means so much to me that you choose to use your precious time to read my blog. You want to know about me? Well, I am minutely awesome. Nah, I'm awesome. Physically, I am a phenomenon. I have a very light complexion with a hair opposing that. My hair is medium length, almost reaching my lower neck, ranging from 4c - 4d hair type, from time to time. It shrinks a lot. I love my hair but I also hate my hair. It is definitely a great stress to handle but I love how different it make me. My hair makes me fabulous. (not necessarily). Anyways this is a school project and I doubt all this is needed so onward we go to share with my fantastic readers about natural hair, my natural hair. 

Finally, I must state that I am not biased as it relates to who ever has processed hair or who wears their kinks. It is your choice definitely and if you can't live with how you were naturally made, and straight is what your confidence needs, then go ahead. Be you!     


No comments:

Post a Comment